Tuesday 16 August 2016

Beautiful, Romantic Bora Bora - World's Best Tour Destination


It is a place where the sky-piercing volcano peaks seemingly limitless water crystal clear water from the peaks rise majestically up. Hover above the glass-floored bungalow turquoise sea, dolphins, rays and turtles glide peacefully through the temperate waters of heaven and eternal life just melt into a timeless haven. Yes, it really is that good. British explorer James Cook 'Pearl of the Pacific "as baptism, the supernatural beauty of Bora Bora rich and fabulous crème de la crème, movie star, heiresses and (private) jet loaded with honeymoon by descending on the island lures. You have to blow your mind if you are looking for a beach destination, Bora Bora, without question, the ultimate luxury beach destination.

Bora Bora Island Tour and Travel |  Beautiful Tour Destination 



I heard that some people referred to as Bora-Bora "is the ultimate island paradise." And I used to think that those who have said that probably still many beautiful, fascinating islands did not. But now I find myself agreeing. Within moments of arrival, island magic on me. Its beauty moved me deeply. With tears in my eyes, I remember my husband saying, "Thanks for taking me to heaven."

No comments:

Post a Comment